In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Act 34/2002 of 11 July regarding Services of the Information Society and E-commerce, QINDEL reports the following data:
The webpage you have accessed under the domain name www.theqvd.com is held by QINDEL FORMACIÓN Y SERVICIOS, S.L. (henceforth, QINDEL) located at c/ Príncipe de Vergara 204, 1º B, 28002 Madrid, email PROTECCIONDATOS@QINDEL.COM and corporate tax I.D. Number B-82005687, recorded at the Mercantile Registry of Madrid in volume 13097, section 8 of the Corporate Ledger, Folio 9, sheet 211695.
1. Who is the controller of the personal data transferred?
Identity: QINDEL FORMACIÓN Y SERVICIOS, S.L. – CIF: B820056687
Postal address: 204 PRÍNCIPE DE VERGARA, STAIRCASE 1, 1º B, 28002 MADRID
Phone: 91 766 24 21
2. How do we address your personal data?
QINDEL FORMACIÓN Y SERVICIOS, S.L. treat the information provided by our users for the following purposes:
- Manage, administrate and provide the services or deliver the products requested to QINDEL;
- Promote products and services of the company;
- Facilitate the compliance and implementation of the contractual relationship;
- Perform, if needed, the management of charges and payments for the contracted products, even when the relationship has ended;
- Contact you over the telephone or by email in relation to updates or news related to the features or products contracted, including relevant safety updates, whenever it may be necessary or desirable for its correct use or its relationship with QINDEL
3. How long do we kept your data?
Data will be stored for the duration of the relationship which generated the data processing, or during the years that are necessary to comply with legal obligations.
4. What is the legitimacy of data processing?
Legal basis for the processing of personal data is the consent of the interested party and in the service or product contracting.
5. To whom we communicate your data?
The data will not be disclosed to any third party nor will they be used for any other purpose, except in the case of legal obligation.
6. What you rights are when you provide us with personal data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to the existence or non-existence of personal details regarding himself, even if not yet recorded, and the communication of such details in an intelligible form.
The User will have the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition on request by any mean that leaves a record of delivery and receipt and shall send a copy of his identity card or equivalent document.
Plus, at any time the User or Client may revoke, without retroactive effects, their consent for the processing of their data.
Users can always contact us in order to delete their Personal Information from our systems, update the Personal Information that they have provided to us, and change their preferences by e-mailing us at PROTECCIONDATOS@QINDEL.COM.
7. How we have obtained your data?
QINDEL may request or collect personal information in several ways, including the registration form of high technical information concerning services requested or managed by the web page.
QINDEL informs Users or Clients that the personal data that is provided in the registration form, as well as any other piece of information that the User or the Client could provide in the future within the framework of its relationship with QINDEL may be included in the files of this entity.
The User or Client ensures that all the information provided is lawful, real, truthful, accurate and up to date. It will be the User’s or Client’s sole responsibility to inform QINDEL immediately of any changes that may occur in the information provided. If such information was provided on the registration process or a record was obtained in this website as a result of the use and/or recruitment of a product or service from QINDEL, the User or Client agrees to make a diligent use and to keep passwords secret that QINDEL may have provided during the process. Consequently, the User or Client will be responsible for the actions undertaken in www.theqvd.com by itself and/or by third parties using their passwords. In the event of theft, loss or unauthorized access to your passwords, the User or Client will be responsible for the immediate notification to QINDEL, in order to proceed with the cancellation.
8. VOLUNTARY AND MANDATORY DATA
Except for those fields in which something else is expressed, the responses to the questions on personal data are voluntary, on the condition that the absence of an answer to these questions does not imply a reduction in the quality of the services that the User or Client requests. The lack of completion of certain fields as or the supply of incorrect data will make it impossible for QINDEL to register you as Client, to provide the products or to provide the requested services.
- Personal data treated at QINDEL FORMACIÓN Y SERVICIOS, S.L. come from the interested party.
- The categories of data treated are:
- Identification data.
- Postal and e-mail addresses.
- Professional data.
- Economic data.
Qindel will not process sensitive personal data.
Updated on May, 2018.