What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is stored in your browser when you access certain websites. Among other things, cookies enable a website to store and consult information on the browsing habits of users and/or their devices and, depending on the information the device contains and the way it is used, can be employed to identify the user.
What kind of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies. These cookies enable the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the various options or services it provides. Examples include traffic and data communication control, identification of the session, access to restricted areas, remembering the items that comprise an order, managing the purchase process of an order, processing a request for registration or participation in an event, the use of security features while browsing, storing content for dissemination of videos or acoustic files and sharing content on social networks.
This website uses the third-party cookies WordPress and Cookie Law Info to ensure that the site works smoothly.
This website uses third-party cookies for sharing content on the social networks:
- Plugin static.addtoany. Its purposes are described in the AddToAny Privacy Page
- Qindel Group on Twitter. Its purposes are described in the Twitter Privacy Page.
- Qindel Group on LinkedIn. Its purposes are described in the LinkedIn Cookies page.
- Qindel Group on Google+, maps and videos. Its purposes are described in the Google Cookies Page.
- Qindel Group on Facebook. Its purposes are described in the Cookies page on Facebook.
- Customisation cookies. These cookies enable the user to access the service with certain predefined features of a general nature on the basis of a series of criteria in the user's device. Examples include the language configuration, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration, etc.
This site uses qTranslate to provide the user with the content in several languages.
- Analytical cookies. Analytical cookies enable those who deploy them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the site, application or platform and to profile users of said sites, applications and platforms in order to make improvements on the basis of analysis of the way users employ the data provided by the service. This web site uses Google Analytics to improve performance and user experience. You can see the description of the cookies used by Google Analytics system and their expiration period in the Google Privacy Center and disable cookies with Google Analytics Opt-out.
Some browsers enable you to configure rules to administer cookies on a site-by-site basis. This provides a more accurate control of your privacy. It means that you can disable the cookies on all sites except those you trust. Therefore you can allow, block or delete the cookies in your device by configuring the options of the browser installed.
In addition, all browsers include a private browsing option. You can use the "incognito mode" when you do not want your visits to websites or your downloads to be recorded in the browsing and download logs. Any cookies received during private browsing are deleted on closing all incognito mode windows.